Friday, February 8, 2013

2/7/2013

Today was my 5 month appointment with Dr Egan.  Told him I am feeling pretty good but Laser bomb is beating me up in there!

Heartbeat was very good at 158.  Dr. Egan said he is a happy baby :)

He went over the ultrasound and said everything looked good but that the kidney reading was off a bit.  The reading was 3mm which is normal but it said prominent and not abnormal.  Usually he said that the kidney would measure at 5mm if there were issues. He said there was no concern but they would do an additional ultrasound at 7 months to see how things are.

Of course I went right to google to see what the deal was.I found a lot of discussion boards that talked about how this was normal is boys and usually by delivery everything was fine.  So no worries for now.

I am still waiting for this baby to kick hard enough that Rob and Kailey can feel all his movement but for right now, it's just between him and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment