Monday, April 1, 2013

3/26/13

Tonight we had an ultrasound to check on Laserbomb's kidney reading.  Kailey and my mom came with tonight and most of the pictures were just of the kidneys.  At the end, the tech did do some over all pictures.  This little boys profile is just like his sister!  He definitely has Kailey's nose.  He gave us a little yawn and then puckered up his lips. Mom asked if they could tell how big he is and thats when the tech laid a bomb on us.  He is already 3lbs 7 oz!  All my baby books are saying that he should just be over 2lbs.  Eek!  The tech showed us the curve and he is in the 90th percentile.  He had to be above the curve to be considered a "big" baby but 3-7 sounds big to me!!  After I came home and told Rob, he said we should probably be ready sooner than later.  :)

I've had a cold for a few weeks that I just can't seem to kick and I started getting charlie horses.  3 in 1 night was real fun! 

Rob has started on the babies room.  It's all painted and he is trimming now.  Things are moving along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment