Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/10/13

Today was my monthly check up with Dr. Mauro.  It was super quick!  He asked how I was doing and listened to the babies heart beat which was at 150.  I asked him if I should be this big already and he just kinda laughed and said I was measuring normal.  Instead of 4 months, I feel about 6 months pregnant!

Still feeling the same. Heartburn once in awhile but not too bad, get a little queasy here and there and still am having a hard time with cooking meat and eating some meat.

I bought a few new shirts for work since over the holiday break I wore a lot of tshirts and hoodies and didn't realize that a lot of my shirts didn't fit very well.

The doctor said I have 3 more weeks until doing my next ultrasound but I am getting really anxious!  We may be visiting Peek A Belly sooner than later!

Kailey has been so sweet about the baby.  She will come up and kiss my belly or tell me how much she loves my belly.   She talked about the baby and how it will be a boy or a girl.  Well kiddo, I hope so!  She tells me the baby is growing up in my belly and will stretch her arms out really wide and will tell me it will get this big!  I have to bring her arms in and show her how big the baby will really be :)


No comments:

Post a Comment