Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1/12/13

What a weird dream!  Last night I had a dream that at 4 months pregnant, I went into labor.  I started at the doctors office and somehow magically ended up in the hospital.  Dr Mauro was there to deliver.  He pulled the baby out and said, "do you want to know the sex?"  He says that it's a boy and shoves the baby back inside me and says we need to wait longer to deliver.  When I shove, I mean looks like he has a football in his hand and throws it back in!

So now I am convinced it's a boy.  I had a dream with Kailey too.  I was in bed and it's like my belly just unzipped, she popped out and said that I was going to be a good mommy and then back inside.  I am thinking it was probably even around this same time.  I'll have to go back and look at her blog that I kept. 

I am getting super anxious so we may end up at Peek a Belly in Lockport to see what this baby is!

No comments:

Post a Comment