Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11/14/2012

I am back to 8 weeks pregnant.  I had my check up today and Dr Fitzgibbon said just what the tech told me, the ultrasound read 9 weeks.  I told her since we were trying and it was one of four days that we got pregnant - 9 weeks is just not possible.  She said she was ok with putting me at 8 weeks since I knew. 

Besides that, we just went over how I was feeling and that I need to do labs in the next 2 weeks.  I decided just because I am older, I would do what they call now, the Harmony test.  This is when they will test for Down Syndrome.  The old test that doctors used to do was out phased 2 weeks ago.  This new test will draw my blood and then pull the fetus cells from the blood.  It's 99% accurate.

The doctor gave me a script for something to help my morning sickness so I am looking forward to filling that tonight!  Besides those few things - I'll be back to see her in 4 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment