Wednesday, November 7, 2012

11/7/2012

Only 5 more days until our first ultrasound.  I am so excited for Kailey to go and tell her that she is going to be a big sister.  We bought her a few books about having a new baby in the house and a big sister shirt.  We have been waiting to tell her because we are afraid she will start blabbing about mommy having a baby in her belly.  And only 2 more weeks till we start telling people!  First family at Thanksgiving, then close friends, work and then everyone else in our lives!

I'm still very nauseous and even more so in the past week or so.  And the heartburn is a killer.  I think I only had this with Kailey a few times later in my pregnancy but this started happening so early and we have a long way to go!

Everything is so different this time.  Early guess - It's a boy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment