Monday, June 17, 2013

6/14/2013

Well today was my due date according my 20 week ultrasound.  No baby. 

I had my weekly appointment with Dr Egan this week.  I got hooked up to the NST machine and soon after, Laserbomb was moving.  I thought this would be quick since he is actually active.  WRONG!  I think they forgot about me back there.  After almost an hour, I sat up.  My back was killing me.  I didn't care that they weren't getting a reading now, there was plenty recorded!  Baby's heartbeat was staying pretty consistently in the 140's,

Dr Egan came in and was like- you have been on here for a long time.  No kidding!  Waiting for you!

So he measured my belly and then did his internal exam.  He says "wow!"  I am thinking he is going to send me to the hospital!  He says to me that the head is really high. WHAT?!? I told him I feel his head falling out between my legs! He said it may because I have been sitting so long and if (IF!) I have a full bladder. I told him I KNOW I have a full bladder! I had drank a whole solo cup of water and ate all the ice in a matter of minutes. So he did a quick ultrasound and could see that his head was just sitting on my bladder but said for sure, no baby this weekend and then says to me - it could be a week or weeks. WEEKS?!?!?!?!?!

I seriously thought he was coming this weekend.  It would have been cool to have him on Father's Day or the 17th so that him and Kailey had the same date.  

So now I sit and wait.  My maternity clothes are getting tight.  The only gym shoes that I can wear and getting tight.  I am not sure I will go this whole week before my next appointment.  There is just no room!

No comments:

Post a Comment