Friday, June 7, 2013

6/7/13

Well we made it through Kailey's 1st recital with no baby!  Whew!  This week I have not been feeling very well and have dropped a lot more.  I thought for sure he would be here or maybe by this weekend.  I have been having horrible hot flashes or I am just hot all the time.  Like sweating at my hairline, feel the need to rip off my clothes - sweating.  It's so gross.  And it hasn't even been hot out - 60's and 70's!

I had my weekly check up again today and saw Dr Mauro again.  I was given my epidural info and info on when to call and go to the hospital when things start happening.  This scared me.  I mean we are right around the corner from adding to our family!!!

I was hooked up to the NST machine and with in minutes baby was kicking.  Well I thought he was until every 5 seconds I felt a movement.  Little guy had his first case of hiccups while I was on the machine.  Nice timing.  It only lasted a minute or so but he did give a few good kicks and was done in 15 minutes.  Kailey had the hiccups all the time.  I think it was in the last month of my pregnancy but every day, several times a day. 

Doctor checked me and said I was at about a fingertip dilated so things are progressing but didn't seem to act like the baby would be here this week.  So thats good news!  Going to try and have the car seat installed this week and after that - we are about set to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment