Tuesday, June 25, 2013

6/24/2013

I'm still pregnant.  No baby this weekend.

I walked into the doctors office this morning and the girl at the desk said she told them not to pull my chart and that I probably had the baby this weekend.  She looked so disappointed.  Me too.....

I did the NST test.  Laserbomb was moving quite a bit so I was only on it for about 25 mins.  Dr Fitzgibbon came in and checked me and said I was still at a 2 but a loose 2 - whatever that means.  She asked about being induced again and I said I would still like to wait but I could be put on the calendar so I asked for Thursday.  Kailey was born on a Thursday too and both kids would have 7's in their birthdays, the 17th and 27th.

She did ask if I wanted to try and strip my membranes.  We did that with Kailey and had no luck but I also hadn't even dilated so I said let's go for it.  At least I wouldn't be induced.  It hurt like I can't even describe!  she said she got me good and that I may even see her tonight. 

Either way - 4 more days to go at the most!

In other baby news.....

Kailey is getting so excited.  She knows that he is coming any day and she just lights up!  We went to the doctor for her this afternoon and she has some kind of bacterial infection on her face.  The nurse said that with medication she won't be contagious and can hold her brother but since the outbreak is by her mouth, she probably shouldn't kiss him.  This is devastating news.  She can't wait to kiss her brother!  Hopefully it clears up soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment