Tuesday, June 25, 2013

6/21/2013

I was getting ready to leave for my appointment when I got a call that my dad took a turn for the worse in the hospital.  I called the office and they said to take my time with dad and stop in before 4pm.  I was able to make it about an hour late to the office and saw Dr Fitzgibbon.  I skipped the NST test today but she did check me and said I was dilated to 2!  She said I was soft and could feel the head.  Woo hoo!

I asked if it could be this weekend and she said it was a possibility but if not, schedule an appointment for Monday morning.

She asked if I wanted to talk about being induced and that I could be put on the calendar for Tuesday.  I told her I would like to try and go on my own and maybe we could figure it out if I was here on Monday.

Here is hoping this is the last of my appointments!

No comments:

Post a Comment